Forgiveness Heals

There are two very powerful things that hinder people daily.One is unforgiveness, a sickness that disables you from seeing and reaching your potential.Secondly learning to forgive yourself.Life is filled with many different twist and turns.Mistakes will be made and situations mishandled.But at the end of the day you must learn to forgive.

Unforgiveness, lets examine its meaning.Unforgiveness-to feel resentment against,
to not grant pardon for or remission of (an offense, debt, etc.); absolve.to not cancel an indebtedness or liability of.Imagine how many people and things you walk around with everyday tied to your unforgiveness.Things you don't want to let go of.Things that dominate your thinking,altering,poising ,and paralyzing it and why?

Because you want revenge from being wronged,misled,manipulated and abused.You have to let it all go.Learn to embrace it as a learning curve and recieve all the information you can from the experience to make you more equipped to walk into another level of understanding for your purpose in life. This walk will have its share of bumps in the road but you must learn to recover quickly and prepare yourself for the next hurdle.

Forgiving yourself is a hard thing for many. I know myself how very hard this was for me to do.Mainly because I allowed my past and my mistakes to be my benchmark.But when I discovered the power of releasing it, it allowed me to think clearer and see a great many things more simpler than before. As time went on I learn to forgive myself quickly and instantly realizing the impact it had on my walk to becoming a better person.

This process will not be easy and it will not feel good,but it will be necessary to developing you to a person you never thought you could be..Release and Forgive it will be the best gift you could ever give yourself.Trust me when I say"Forgiveness Heals."

Comments

Popular Posts