I WILL NOT SETTLE FOR NOTHING BUT THE BEST

I refuse to settle for second best. It's just not what God made me for.I will be great,I will be wise,I will keep myself opened to learn and grow,I will press forward no matter how hard the test or how many obstacles are put in front of me.I will not be distracted by petty things or people.I will be kind and respectful even though that same thing is not given back to me in return.

I will believe God's purpose for my life is far greater than what I have conjured up in my mind.I will spend all the time necessary with him to discover the King or Queen authority he has placed in my life.I will Trust Jesus as my chief intercessor.I will spend constant time with him because I know he sticketh closer than any brother,sister,mother,father or friend.

He from the beginning of time recognized my value so much so, that he went to the cross for it and established for me the opportunity for me to live forever.He also opened up the door for me to be able to be a important vessel in the upbuilding of God's Kingdom.We have to understand why we are here.Not as ornaments to dress up the earth but ambassadors for the kingdom.

We need to recognize who we are. We are part of a royal priesthood....Our father is a KING...Who is reigning over us with love and purpose.He has big plans for our future, but he needs our submission and loyalty to him and him alone.Not our agendas but his,not our purposes but his.We must completely trust in where he is taking us and when we arrive there we will be blessed beyond anything we can imagine.

Stop letting this world and other people tell you what you're entitled to,believe what God's Word has spoken and promised and make a commitment today that,"I WILL NOT SETTLE FOR NOTHING BUT THE BEST."

Comments

Popular Posts