Pay Attention And Gain Understanding

As I've gotten older and I pray more wiser,I've learned that if you pay attention to things that happen in your life you will be a better person for it.We sometimes will get off track and try to force certain events to be the way we want them to be.But if we reflect back on how they started and how they ended we can clearly see it for what it is.

We must not be angry about the experiences we've come through.Learn and grow from it.Be determined to become  even more better than before you encountered it.Thank God for it and move forward.When I reflect back over my life, I just thank God for him bringing me through those storms in my life and me being able to be around and tell my story and share with others as well on how they too can be more than a conqueror despite what they have experienced.

Life's journey is not always sweet.Its test and trials sometimes will make you feel beaten and worn down.But when you think about it, they only prove to strengthen and make you stronger.The bible says"no weapon formed against you will prosper."It didn't say it wouldn't form but it will not prosper.Remember the God within you is greater than any situation or circumstances.He is the difference maker and his love bears witness to that.

Don't be araid to fail.Embrace,grow from it and be thankful through it.Life has its twist and turns but through it all we must endure and meet the challenges head on. The bottom line is to "Pay Attention And Gain Understanding."

Comments

Popular Posts