The Drama Is Over

I will start today and eliminate all drama from my life.I refused to deal with other people's insecurities,hang ups and self-esteem issues. I refuse to settle for second best.I refuse to accept people's abuse emotionally or physically...It is time for me to press for a better outcome.I will not be anyone's doormat.I will not let anyone use me or abused my kindness.

I will stand tall. I will accept the mistakes from my past,learn from them and become a better person because of it. I will treat people with respect and I will demand to receive that same respect in return. I will eliminate all things and people who hinder me from creating a atmosphere filled with creative energy,clear thinking and progress towards achieving my goals.

I will not have regrets for wanting to live a more fruitful and blessed life.I will not deny myself of the blessing God has promised me because the lies and jealousy perpetrated against me.I will not let relatives,so called friends and aquaintances distract me from the dreams I've always wanted to achieve. I will go where I am celebrated and not where I am tolerated. I will surround my life with things that will stimulate my mind and my living so I may experience life more fully and truthfully with a rational  mind.


I will not let any negativity alter my atmosphere,I will be honest with myself and whenever I make a mistake or have a misstep, I will learn from it and share my learning expereinces to help and bless others.

"The Drama Is Over."

Comments

Popular Posts