I Will Build Myself Up Instead of Tear Myself Down

Life is not kind all of the time I will agree.Sometimes it becomes so hard to endure.But we must take some steps to change our perspective.That happens when we make a decision to renew our minds and relinquish our past.There are all kinds of disappointments and setbacks that have and will happen, but changing how you see it is very important.

Many people have and are battling through failed marriages,financial bondange,disobedient children, damaged spouses and the list goes on and on.The question that you need to ask yourself is."Do "I Want To Build Myself Up Or Tear Myself Down? When you fall do you just lay there or get back up?Do you believe that the current situation you find yourself in is temporary or permanent?Are you operating in FEAR or in FAITH?

You must decide that your circumstances are temporary and that you will not allow them to keep you from arriving at your place of joy and fulfillment. But it's your decision to make despite your current situation.There are alot of events that will tear us down no doubt,but God made and brought you into this earth to be great, yes you, GREAT.

Don't let you current or past situations define who you are(like a bad marriage,bad relationships,financial lack,unorganized lifestyle,or anger and anxiety).Remind yourself that its temporary,I will over come with God's help,I will be stronger,wiser,more focused, more determined,more driven and more trusting in my future because I deserve the best of what God wants for me.

Don't settle for nothing less that GOD'S BEST today, say to yourself with strong faith,"I Will Build Myself Up Instead of Tear Myself Down."

Comments

Popular Posts