I Am The Head And Not The Tail

I will declare the works of the Lord over my life right now. I am wonderfully made, I am peculiar but I'm unique and there is no one like me. I am kind, I am courageous, I am loyal, I am faithful, I am trustworthy, I am wise, and I am many other things ALL because of my relationship with God.

You are far more than the some total of your experiences and mistakes,why?Because God created you so special and different than anyone else.Your personality is unique, your temperment, your aura, your thought process, all of these things make you a powerful and unstoppable force against this world.You must remember there are 3 things that seek to destroy and hinder you in arriving at the knowledge of who you are, the World, your Flesh and the Devil.

The World says"you can have, you can have."It's set up to distract you into thinking that everything your natural eyes can see you can have and you have it right now but we know thats not true.

The Flesh says"I want, I want, I want."I want this,I want that. If I can get this i'll be satisfied and completely content," but the flesh can never be satisfied.It always wants more and more because it's fueled by emotions that are constantly up and down and are never satisfied..Until the flesh is disciplined there is no peace and no future for progress.

And lastly the DEVIL he says,"you can't, you cant,you cant."He doesnt like you because he hates GOD.You're just a device he tries to use to grieve God and destroy you from fulfilling God's purpose on this earth.He's a liar and a destroyer.Whatever he says can not be trusted and we all know where he is going. So listening to him will block you from achieving some awesome goals for your life.

Thank our Heavenly Father you have a force operating in your life greater than all 3, its called the "Holy Spirit,"which teaches,equips,strengthens and aids you in your time of need.When you rely,trust and abide in this relationship,you can ask anything you want and because of this relationship it will be granted unto to you.

So believe God no matter whats crosses your path, and know that no weapon that is formed against you will propser and know beyond a shadow of a doubt "I Am The Head And Not The Tail."

Comments

Popular Posts